We migrate your legacy PC database application to Windows and the cloud, and also support and decompile existing applications. This year, 2014, has been one of our busiest ever.
We work with companies of all sizes with mission-critical programs written in the 1990′s in Clipper and FoxPro that need to be migrated to a modern Windows interface or to the cloud. We maximize your investment by using existing code and data files. This is by far the most cost effective way of converting the application to Windows.
- Legacy Clipper & FoxPro converted to Windows as well as all versions of xBase, Clarion, and more.
- Support for all versions of existing Clipper and FoxPro applications.
- Decompiling for Clipper and FoxPro. If you’ve lost your source code, we may be able to recover it for a flat rate of $75 per application.
Read more on our blog about Clipper and FoxPro migration and the various ways we can convert your legacy application to Windows and the cloud. We do not have to be onsite to convert or support your application. Most of our work is done remotely or by VPN.
WordPress design and support
- Specializing in WordPress blogs and small business sites, using WordPress as a platform. This allows the site owner to easily make changes, saving time and money.
- Content rich, text oriented, easy to navigate websites.
- Online ad campaign management.
Data conversion to and from any format.
- All versions of DBF databases and memo fields converted to whatever format you request.
- Text file data parsed, cleaned up, then written out to your specified format.
- Other formats converted too, such as legacy Clarion data to Excel.